2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorfolk Street, Wimblington, MARCH
- End Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Fitted Shower Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
VILLAGE LIFE FOR YOU? - STUNNING FAMILY HOME! - GENEROUS REAR GARDENS - OFF ROAD PARKING ***£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY
This end terraced house is situated in the popular village of Wimblington, which is approx. 4 miles from the town of March. The property benefits from two bedrooms, two reception rooms, recently fitted kitchen, generous rear gardens and off road parking. Please note. the property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 4" plus recess x 11' 5" ( 3.76m plus recess x 3.48m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Laminate floor. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and tiled surround.
Kitchen 14' x 7' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.29m )
Recently Fitted. Two skylights to side. Window to side. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Gas central heating boiler. Cooker hood. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath. Vaulted ceiling. Door to side. Arch to
Dining Room 11' 6" max x 10' 6" ( 3.51m max x 3.20m )
Coved ceiling. Laminate floor. Storage to one wall. Radiator. Telephone point. Window to rear.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Window to rear.
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.48m )
Window to front. Radiator. Picture rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.31m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Radiator. Shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are fenced. There is a shared private drive to side leading to off road parking. Outside tap.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a hard standing area leading to a lawned area. An additional area is laid to grass with chicken coop.
Further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56374609.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.