3 bedroom terraced house for saleSussex Drive, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent
Guide Price £169,000
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced family home with no onward chain
- Purchased NEW by current owner
- Off road parking and garage
- Close to schools & amenities
- Good access to motorways
- EPC energy rating C (73)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £255,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
The property from the outside will surprise everyone with off road parking and a garage available. This house has a real family feel and also perfect for anyone looking to make their own mark on it.This house will be sought after especially with the lounge leading out onto the low maintenance rear garden and as it is all fenced in, the children will be able to play out safely.With off road parking, you will never have any problems finding a space and you could always use the garage for storage.Boasting a porch area too which is a great space to use for coats and shoes, keeping the rest of the house clean and tidy in wet weather throughout the year.You will find access to the motorway links are good here and will save you time getting into work, especially if you work in London or want to get away for a family day out at the weekend to the coast.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Porch: 7'7 x 2'11 (2.31m x 0.89m)
- Hallway: 15'10 x 3'6 (4.83m x 1.07m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'1 x 8'10 (3.99m x 2.69m)
- Lounge: 17'3 x 11'10 (5.26m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'1 (3.63m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 8'7 (3.89m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 6'10 (2.72m x 2.08m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56374711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12140983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.