3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePenfield Road, Drighlington, Bradford
- Three bedroom detached family bungalow
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Immaculate presentation
- Extensive driveway
- Internal inspection highly recommended
A three bedroom detached family bungalow situated in the heart of Drighlington village and providing easy access to local amenities and good schools. This commanding bungalow is set on an enviable plot having electronic security gated access with ample parking facilities for several cars.
A THREE bedroom DETACHED family BUNGALOW situated in the heart of DRIGHLINGTON village and providing easy access to local amenities and good schools. This commanding bungalow is set on an enviable plot having electronic security gated access with ample PARKING facilities for several cars. With an IMMACULATE presentation throughout, this three bedroom detached bungalow facilitates all that is required for MODERN day living and an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what the accommodation has to offer.
A three bedroom detached family bungalow situated in the heart of Drighlington village and providing easy access to local amenities and good schools. This commanding bungalow is set on an enviable plot having electronic security gated access with ample parking facilities for several cars. With an immaculate presentation throughout, this three bedroom detached bungalow facilitates all that is required for modern day living and an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what the accommodation has to offer.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.84m )
Having a modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units and complimentary work surfaces over. Includes fan assisted electric oven with matching ceramic hob and stainless steel cooker hood extractor. Plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for fridge freezer. Useful pantry area. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. UPVC double glazed window to the rear. uPVC double glazed door. Archway leading to dining area.
Dining Area / Lounge 19' 2" x 11' 8" ( 5.84m x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear and patio doors to the front, and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Gas fired central heating radiator. Feature fireplace with surround, back, and hearth.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 11' 1" Max ( 2.84m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a shower cubicle and wash hand basin, with low level flush WC. Double glazed window to the front. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Gas central heating radiator
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 19' 7" x 11' 8" (sloping ceiling) ( 5.97m x 3.56m (sloping ceiling) )
Double glazed velux windows to both the front and rear. Built in wardrobes. TV point.
Bathroom 11' 9" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 3.58m Max x 3.51m Max )
Has a three piece bathroom suite which includes a bath with taps and shower head, low level flush wc, and wash hand basin. Velux windows. Tiled floor. Gas central heating radiator.
Externally the property has electronic security gate access offering ample parking for several cars, Lawned garden area with stone wall boundary, and useful out house building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56375729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.