2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleScrooby Road, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £150,000
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Lounge, Modern Kitchen, Dining room & Cloakroom
- Two DOUBLE bedrooms with ensuite to Master, Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off street Parking
VIEWINGS ARE A MUST to appreciate this MODERN Two bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW in the VILLAGE LOCATION of HARWORTH. Briefly consisting of a lounge, kitchen, dining room & downstairs cloakroom, and two DOUBLE bedrooms with an ensuite to the Master & shower room.
STAR BUY - VIEWINGS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! CALL TODAY to arrange a viewing for this TWO BEDROOM DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW located to the village location of HARWORTH.
This modern property has been upgraded by the current vendors and has a MODERN KITCHEN, ENSUITE and SHOWER ROOM.
Having double glazing & gas central heating throughout, this property has been modernised to a good standard, being fitted with spot lights to every room.
To the outside of the property, the front has large electric gates and offers off street parking, whilst the rear garden is gated to one side and lawned, with a paved patio area and outside tap.
Good access to the wide range of amenities to both Bircotes and Bawtry where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. The access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute driveway where there are links to the M18, M1 and M180.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having a turned staircase leading to the first floor, an understairs storage cupboard, a central heating radiator, laminate floor and access to the lounge and the dining room.
Lounge 17' 3" x 13' 4" ( 5.26m x 4.06m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, rear facing french doors leading in to the garden, spot lights to the ceiling, a gas fire and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 13' 4" ( 3.86m x 4.06m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, spot lights to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and giving access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 13' 10" ( 3.91m x 4.22m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a side facing double glazed window, spot lights to the ceiling, a range of matching wall and base units, a cupboard housing the boiler, a stainless steel sink unit, an electric oven and hob, an integrated fridge & freezer, tiled walls and tiled floor.
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window, a hand wash basin, wc, central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Having front and rear facing velux style windows, spot lights to the ceiling, a built in dressing area with storage space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 3" x 12' 8" ( 5.26m x 3.86m )
A double bedroom; having a front facing double glazed window, modern built in wardrobes and drawers, a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point. Access through to the ensuite bathroom.
Having both rear and side facing obscured double glazed windows, a stand alone rolltop bath tub, bidet, low flush wc and hand wash basin. Mains fed shower in cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.33m )
A second double bedroom. Having a front facing double glazed window, modern built in wardrobes and drawers to the opposite walls, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, a shower cubicle, a hand wash basin and a wc, partially tiled walls and a tiled floor.
To the front of the property has wrought iron electric gates and gives off road parking. To the rear of the property has a block paved patio area and is lawned and has and an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56375819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.