3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBorough Avenue, BARRY
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions & Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Driveway To Front & Rear Garden
- Potential To Convert To Four Bedrooms
- No Chain
Situated on highly sough after Borough Avenue is this extended semi detached house with off road parking for several vehicles and sold with no onward chain. Accommodation offers entrance porch, hall, living room, dining room open to kitchen, bathroom & three bedrooms.
An extended and much improved three bedroom, semi detached house with off road parking and good sized rear garden sold with no chain. The property has recently has a brand new 'Baxi' combination boiler installed along with new fascias & guttering, new bathroom, carpets and redecoration throughout! The property could also be converted to a four bed house with a second story extension, subject to obtaining the correct permission from the local authority planning department.
Perfectly situated for access to Barry Town Centre, Barry Link Road, Cardiff International Airport & Culverhouse Cross.
Simply not one to be missed, call today to arrange your viewing.
Block paved driveway to front with off road parking for several vehicles. Side gate leading to rear garden, ideal storage area.
Obscured double glazed front door opening in to porch with cloak hanging space, cupboard, consumer unit and tiled floor. Glass panelled door to:
Stairs to first floor landing, new carpet, doors to living and dining rooms.
Living Room 26' 8" x 9' 9" ( 8.13m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front and double glazed sliding doors opening to rear garden. Gas fire (capped off) with marble surround and hearth. Radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point, power points and new carpet. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" to arch x 10' 11" max ( 3.00m to arch x 3.33m max )
Fitted kitchen offering wall cupboards and base units with work surfaces over and one and a half bowl stainless steels sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. New fitted electric oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood over. Tiled splash backs, power points, under stairs recess, double glazed window to rear and door to bathroom. Arch through to:
Dining / Sitting Room 13' 6" 16'6 into recess x 13' ( 4.11m 16'6 into recess x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and base unit with fitted worktop over. Telephone point, power points and space for living or dining furniture. Door to hall.
Bathroom 9' x 4' 10" ( 2.74m x 1.47m )
Refitted suite comprising a low level w.c with concealed cistern, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead shower and tiled splash backs. Chrome heated towel rail, extractor and obscured double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Window to side, loft access hatch and doors to bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" to wardrobe x 10' 6" ( 4.24m to wardrobe x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, mirror fronted fitted wardrobe, new carpet, radiator and power points
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, new carpet, radiator and power points
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, picture rail, new carpet, radiator and power points. Brand new 'Baxi combination boiler.
Enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area and continuing around the side of the property to gate opening onto drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56376535.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.