1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleChesham Place, Brighton
- One bedroom
- Raised ground floor apartment
- Period features
- walled patio garen
- Share of he freehold
This decrative one bedroom Patio garden appartment located in Kemp Town village just in from seafront, walking distance to both the pier and the Marina. It also has a SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Chinese interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Dark stained wooden flooring, useful under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, meter cupboard, door entry phone system.
Lounge 21' max x 14' 10" ( 6.40m max x 4.52m )
A wonderful west facing room with deep skirting boards and high ceilings these have detailed ceiling mouldings on. Sash windows are to the front, a large fireplace forms a focus point and the dark stained floor boards flow to the landing.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" into wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 3.89m into wardrobe x 2.90m )
With a high hung sash window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring, a stunning period ceiling rose matches the mouldings.
Utility Room 12' 9" max x 5' 2" ( 3.89m max x 1.57m )
Two wall lights, originally this areal would of been part of the bedroom.
Paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level W/C, radiator, decorative sash window to the side.
Fitted with light coloured wall and base units , insert butler style sink with a swan neck mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, tiled splash backs, radiator, wall hung combination boiler.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.