2 bedroom detached house for saleAutumn Grove, Chaddesden, Derby
Sold STC £120,000
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE which requires some modernising is situated within a POPULAR LOCATION, which enjoys EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM ITS POSITION. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN
This DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE which requires some modernising is situated within a POPULAR LOCATION, which enjoys EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM ITS POSITION. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN, and benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing, the generously proportioned accommodation on offer briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Downstairs Wc/Utility room, two Bedrooms, Bathroom, front and rear Gardens and Driveway. There is also a large outbuilding, which was formerly the Garage, but no longer has vehicular access. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!, and benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing, the generously proportioned accommodation on offer briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Downstairs Wc/Utility room, two Bedrooms, Bathroom, front and rear Gardens and Driveway. There is also a large outbuilding, which was formerly the Garage, but no longer has vehicular access. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
having side entrance U)PVC door with double glazed inset with obscured glass, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, telephone point, wall mounted alarm control, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and doors leading into
Downstairs Wc/utility Room
having a low level wc, stainless steel circular sink with mixer tap set into work surface with storage cupboard below which incorporates plumbing for a washing machine and additional appliance space, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.82m )
having space for a dining table with side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, two wall lights, coving, understairs storage, radiator, door leading to kitchen and opening leading into
Lounge 14' 4" x 9' 11" plus bay ( 4.37m x 3.02m plus bay )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, living flame gas fire with brick surround and tiled hearth, two wall lights, coving.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, space for a fridge, space for a freezer, wall mounted gas central heating Worcester Bosch boiler, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and side entrance UPVC door with obscured glass inset providing access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 5" into wardrobes x 10' ( 4.39m into wardrobes x 3.05m )
having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 11" plus recess ( 2.92m x 2.72m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with storage below and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, storage cupboard, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway which provides ample off street parking, the driveway is flanked by a low maintenance area which incorporates flower beds, access to entrance door, outside lighting and boundary walling. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates paved patio, flower beds, outside lighting, outside tap, large outside store which was currently the garage but no longer has vehicular access and boundary fencing. the rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sun light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56376607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.