5 bedroom detached house for saleElgood Avenue, Northwood, Middlesex
Sold STC £1,170,000
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- FOUR FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- SECLUDED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SERVERAL VEHICLES
- POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER EXTENSION (PLANNING PERMISSION IN PLACE)
- EPC RATING - E
Impressive five bedroom family home set in the sought after location of the Gatehill Farm Estate, a quiet residential location.
This property benefits from being well maintained throughout, spacious living accommodation, private gardens, five double bedrooms and there is still potential to extend further. Briefly comprising a large entrance hall, two reception rooms, one with doors onto the rear garden, a modern kitchen with access outside and a downstairs shower room. Upstairs offers a good sized landing with loft access and three storage cupboards, a family bathroom with separate WC, a master bedroom with en-suite, four further double bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes. Outside has generously sized front and rear gardens, off road parking for several vehicles and a garage with access at the front and rear.
The location offers easy reach of Northwood town centre, which has restaurants, pubs, a supermarket and Metropolitan Line Station with access to the City. There are numerous private and state schools nearby.
PLEASE NOTE there is planning permission for a large double story rear extension. Planning application number 8469/APP/2016/2004
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7227653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.