5 bedroom town house for saleHertford Street, Cambridge
Guide Price £1,300,000
- Excellent central position just 300 yards from the River Cam and Jesus Green.
- Half a mile from the historic city centre.
- Exceptionally well presented accommodation of 2,143 sq ft (199 sq m).
- Contemporary, stylish interior combined with traditional Victorian features.
- Magnificent kitchen/dining/family room with stunning high pitched glazed ceiling.
- Dual aspect sitting room with woodblock flooring and extensive range of fitted bookshelves.
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms (2 en suite) arranged over 4 floors.
- 2 bedrooms comprehensively fitted with a range of childrens furniture.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Delightful lanscaped garden designed for ease of maintenance.
A skilfully altered, extended and refurbished Victorian townhouse with beautifully presented accommodation over 4 floors, in this prime central city location.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Cambridge Science Park 2 miles, A14 2.5 miles, M11 (Junction 13) 1.8 miles, Mainline Railway Station (2.5 miles), River Cam and Jesus Green 300 yards (distances are approximate).
8 Hertford Street lies just to the north of Chesterton Road, within 300 yards of the River Cam and Jesus Green, an extensive public park with outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and childrens play area. The heart of the city centre with its attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, colleges, and extensive shopping facilities is within about half a mile and easily accessible on foot or by bicycle. Cambridge is not only world renowned for its academic achievements but has also become a 'high-tech' and 'bio-tech' hub with the University Research and Development Laboratories, Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
For the commuter, the city's mainline railway station is about 2.5 miles away and provides services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in approximately 52 minutes and 67 minutes respectively. A new railway station currently under construction on the east side of Chesterton (about 2.5 miles) is due to be operational by May 2017 and as well as providing services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street, it will also connect to the Cambridgeshire Guided Busway and provide an inter-change with the Park and Ride and local bus services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56376802.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM150473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.