3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWrexham Road, Rhostyllen
Sold by Us £180,000
- Stunning Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Spacious Lounge & formal Dining Room
- Sought After Location
- Stylish Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Blends Period Features with Modern Day Charm!
- EPC rating to follow
- Highly Regarded Local Schools
- Good Public Transport Links
- Contact Us Today To Arrange Your Viewing
- Call Us Now To Speak To Our Mortgage Advisor
There really is so much to love about this home and you can see as soon as you approach that the vendor has clearly worked tirelessly to provide an impeccable home to be proud of. Situated on Wrexham Road this sympathetically extended home sits back from the road and to the rear there is a large garden. The home itself looks very attractive with ample parking to the front and side.
The front door opens into the warm and welcoming entrance hall and leads to the spacious lounge which features the original parquet flooring and you can look forward to arranging your furniture to suit. The fabulous kitchen/breakfast room has been formed by a well thought through extension and also features a splendid original range (not tested). There is also a formal dining room which will catch you by surprise and makes this whole area an amazing place to entertain friends and family. You will look for any excuse to bring out your inner chef and invite people round! Downstairs wc. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a well-designed family bathroom.
This lovely home is finished off just perfectly by the beautifully presented rear garden which has a large paved patio area. The garden offers a wonderful degree of privacy, making the perfect setting for summer evening gatherings. Additionally the property benefits from a detached garage/workshop area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56377441.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101369004733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haywoods Estate & Letting Agents, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.