3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEarlham Drive, Lower Parkstone, Poole, BH14
- FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE POSTIONED ON LARGE CORNER PLOT
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINER WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- SEPARATE LOUNGE WITH DUAL ASPECT WINDOWS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- OFF ROAD PARKING ACCESSED VIA WOODEN DOUBLE GATES
- COURTHILL AND BADEN POWELL SCHOOL CATCHMENTS
- LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ASHLEY CROSS VILLAGE, 0.3 MILES FROM PARKSTONE STATION
An immaculate semi detached family home situated in the school catchment of Courthill and Baden Powell school catchment. Earlham Drive is a small cul-de-sac location within apporximately 1/4 of a mile from Ashley Cross village and Parkstone Train Station. The accommodation is well presented and comprises, large separate lounge, modern kitchen dining room, downstairs wc, three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The spacious corner plot is private with lawns and a patio area with off road parking for several cars.
The Lower Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills.
Ashley Cross Village is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56377462.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN150151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.