5 bedroom equestrian facility for saleFurnace Lane, Cowden
- Imaginatively Converted Period Barn
- Superb Quiet Private Location
- Fantastic Layout for Entertaining
- Beautiful Gardens and Grounds in all 23 Acres
- Stableyard and All Weather Arena
- Cowden Station 2.9 Miles
**Guide Price £1,850,000 - £2,000,000**
An opportunity to acquire a stunning barn with period features and a contemporary style enjoying an idyllic private setting with 23 acres in the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Scarletts Barn is an attractive period barn which has been imaginatively converted and extended to provide impressive flexible living accommodation whilst retaining a wealth of character. Features to note include vaulted ceilings, full height window, exposed beams and galleried landing:
* Family Room with full height windows and bi-fold doors to the garden, exposed brick fireplace with inset wood burner.
* Fantastic open plan drawing room with oak flooring, underfloor heating and bi-fold doors to the garden.
* Bespoke Burnhill kitchen with granite and wooden work surfaces, electric AGA with gas hob and a central island unit incorporating a breakfast bar.
* Ground floor bedroom and shower room with utility room and study.
* State of the art home cinema with 3D projector, integrated surround sound system and sound proof walls with comfortable leather cinema chairs.
* Galleried landing with glass balustrade.
Attic room with pull down ladder and velux window.
* Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom with Chadder and Co roll top bath.
* Guest bedroom with en suite shower room.
* 2 further double bedrooms.
* Family Bathroom.
* Underfloor heating to the laundry, study and home cinema.
* Video Entry and CCTV cameras.
The property is set well back from the lane, a concrete driveway sweeps to electric gates. The front garden has an orchard to one side and to the other a more formal mature garden with cottage planting and an array of shrubs, trees and dovecot. A pathway leads from the parking area through a lawn with screening hedge to one side to a paved terrace and entrance porch. The rear of the property has a further broad terrace which is east facing with flower and shrub borders. The stable yard has 2 full size and one smaller stables and tack room. The land is arranged primarily into 3 paddocks with some woodland beyond, a picturesque duck pond and a 20 x 40 all weather arena. Attractive views are enjoyed from the property across its own land which is well screened and private.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56377696.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.