2 bedroom apartment for saleMidland Road, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £280,000
- Upper Floor Apartment
- Located In The Centre Of Town
- Walking Distance Of A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
- Larger Than Average
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two Bedrooms, Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Gated Underground Parking
- Communal Roof Gardens
Located in the centre of town is this LARGER THAN AVERAGE two bedroom apartment. Beautifully presented throughout this would make an ideal first time purchase. Benefits include gated underground parking, communal roof gardens & good sized living accommodation. Early viewing's are highly recommended.
Located in the centre of town is this LARGER THAN AVERAGE two bedroom apartment. Beautifully presented throughout this would make an ideal first time purchase. Benefits include gated underground parking, communal roof gardens and good sized living accommodation. Early viewing's are highly recommended.
Phone entry system, storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, doors to all rooms.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 22' 1" x 12' 1" ( 6.73m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator.
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and gas hob with filter hood over, integrated fridgefreezer, integrated washing machine.
Master Bedroom 9' 4" x 16' 11" ( 2.84m x 5.16m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, radiator, door to en-suite.
Walk in shower cubicle with power shower, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' x 11' 11" ( 2.74m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Paneled bath, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, radiator.
Communual Roof Terrace
Mainly laid to patio.
Gated underground parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56377930.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.