3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMoor Park Drive, Addingham, Ilkley
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £255,000
- Offering Huge Potential To Renovate
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Superb Views
- Sought After Village Location
We are delighted to offer for sale a charming semi-detached bungalow which offers huge scope for further renovation and modernisation. Offering three bedrooms, spacious attic, and a generous overall plot size, viewing is strongly encouraged.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000- £255,000. Moor Park Drive is a property which offers huge potential to be renovated and modernised throughout. It offers a tremendous level of internal space, and is set within a generous garden plot. The scope to change also comes from having a generous loft space.
We are delighted to offer for sale a charming three bedroom semi detached bungalow which is located in the heart of the village of Addingham, and is close to all the local amenities the village has to offer. The village benefits from a selection of local shops and pubs, a post office and regular bus services to the surrounding area including the famous Spa town of Ilkley which is located a few miles away and has a wide range of first class amenities including supermarkets, shops, restaurants, bars and regular rail links to Leeds and Bradford. The bungalow offers huge potential to be renovated and modernised throughout. It offers a tremendous level of internal space, and is set within a generous garden plot. The scope to change also comes from having a generous loft space and viewing is strongly advised to avoid any disappointment.
A double glazed door to the side opens into a spacious reception hallway which features a radiator, two additional storage cupboards, and access to the property's spacious loft which offers huge potential to be further renovated.
Lounge 18' 3" x 10' 11" ( 5.56m x 3.33m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front which enjoys a fabulous view of the local landscape including the famous "Cow & Calf" rocks, this charming lounge offers a gas fireplace, television connections and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Offering a double glazed window to the rear and door which leads to the garden. A generously sized kitchen which offers huge potential to be modernised, and currently includes a range of cabinets, pantry cupboard, and provision for a range of white goods.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window to the front which offers a tremendous view of the local scenic landscape, this well proportioned double bedroom also benefits from having a television connection and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the side and benefiting from having a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed window to the side, this spacious bedroom further benefits from a range of fitted shelving, radiator, and a telephone connection.
Having a double glazed window to the rear and featuring a shower cubicle, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, and attractive tiling.
To the front of the property a beautifully presented lawn garden can be found, which is complemented further by leafy hedgerow and attractive borders.
To the rear of the property a generous low maintenance flagged garden is on offer which offers huge potential. A further raised gravelled garden is complemented by attractive shrubbery and hedgerow, and makes for an excellent entertaining space.
Ample parking is provided with an extended drive which leads to a double garage which benefits from having power and lighting, and a rear workshop space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56377942.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.