3 bedroom terraced house for salePrince Regents Close, Brighton
- Three bedrooms
- Mid terraced house
- No chain
Fox & Sons are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £412,000 for 3 Prince Regents Close
Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Fox & Sons on 01273 688148 before exchange of contracts.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Steps to the top floor door leading to lounge.
Lounge 23' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 7.26m max x 3.33m max )
A large lounge dining room with a double glazed bay window to the front, open fire, under stairs storage, double doors opening into the conservatory and door to the kitchen, two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.24m )
A fitted kitchen with sink and draining board, space for dish washer, cooker with four ring hob with extractor fan over, wall mounted boiler.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.06m )
Triple aspect conservatory.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.01m x 2.72m )
A double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
A double glazed window to the rear, two single cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
double glazed window to the front, wooden floors, radiator, built in shelving.
Fitted bathroom with wash hand basin, low level W/C, bath, shower, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear, ladder style radiator.
A good sized lawned south facing garden with a path leading to the front door.
Rear access to the property,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56377945.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.