3 bedroom detached house for saleFairfax Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 7DW
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- PLANNING TO EXTEND ref: 3/15/0948/HH
- 3 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- CONVERTED BASEMENT HOME OFFICE ETC.
- HERTFORD EAST STATION 0.5 of a mile
- Upvc DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS HEATING
- SG13 7DW POSTCODE FOR SCHOOLING
- TOWN AMENITIES ONLY 0.6 OF A MILE
*SPACIOUS CHARACTER DETACHED WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO EXTEND WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF HERTFORD EAST STATION*. This individual DETACHED HOUSE was built in 1915 and displays the character of the period with first floor bay windows, decorative external detailing and well proportioned accommodation with good ceiling heights. The principal accommodation is attractively presented over 2 floors with the added benefit of a converted BASEMENT HOME OFFICE OR PLAYROOM with 6' 2" head height. For those buyers looking for a house with potential, there is PLANNING PERMISSION for a 2 storey rear extension to provide a LARGE KITCHEN (about 4m x 4.5m), a FOURTH BEDROOM, ENSUITE AND DETACHED GARAGE. The house enjoys a corner plot position, with gardens to 2 sides and a GATED DRIVEWAY providing OFF STREET PARKING. Unusually for the east side of Hertford, Fairfax Road offers plenty of space for on street parking.
Fairfax Road lays off the Ware Road on the popular east side of town, well positioned for access into the town's numerous amenities, East station (Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale for connections to the London underground and Stratford) and good local state schools. Closeby is Hartham Common, a PARK covering 48 acres alongside the Rivers Lea and Beane, providing a wide range of facilities to include LEISURE CENTRE AND SWIMMING POOL, TENNIS COURTS ETC and an accessible network of riverside and woodland walks. This is an excellent location for those commuters who need access to the A10. Hertford is home to a wide range of independent retailers along with Waitrose, Sainsburys, Marks & Spencer and Tescos and has become well know for its wide choice of restaurants.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 355591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard H Wells, Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.