3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorley Road, Redhill
Sold STC £350,000
- £350,000 - £370,000 Guide Price
- Three bedroom semi detached older style family home
- Beautiful character features mixed with contemporary decor
- Generous landscaped and well established rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- Sumptuous family bathroom
- Scope to enlarge subject to relevant planning permission
£350,000 - £370,000 Guide Price. We have the perfect family home updated & modernised, to give you the best of the old with new. The attractive facade will entice you into the property & you'll get a feel that this three bedroom home with a generous rear garden is going to be something very special.
£350,000 - £370,000 Guide Price. After a long day’s work all you want to do is kick off your shoes & relax with the family. This family home is located south of Redhill train station within walking distance of Earlswood Station and local shops.
The current owners have a rare and exceptional eye for design and you will need to look no further, as you have found the perfect home! From the moment you enter the home you get a sense of style, light and size and you really get the best of the old with new.
The lounge is a great space and with a large bay window this room enjoys lots of natural daylight. With the refitted kitchen off the dining area there is plenty of room for the children to do their homework while you cook up a feast.
Upstairs there is a great sense of space with three well proportioned bedrooms, with high ceilings, contemporary decor and large windows.
The bathroom is incredibly sumptuous with a free standing bath and double shower.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and is well established. A brilliant open space for the children to run & play and there is an area of patio perfect for barbecuing & enjoying the sunshine.
You'll be pleased to learn that with relevant planning permission this home can grow with the family and could easily be extended.
Living Room 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.29m )
Bedroom Three 9' x 5' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.80m )
Sumptuous Family Bathroom
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56378674.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED403711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.