5 bedroom detached house for saleWarren Wood Drive, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11
- Contemporary castellated detached house
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Two reception rooms, open plan family/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- 2,417 sq. ft. including home office/studio
- Versatile accommodation over three floors
- South facing rear garden backing onto woodland
- The Rye recreation ground situated opposite Keep Hill Lodge
A contemporary five bedroom individual detached turreted house with 2,417 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation including open plan entertaining space and an office/studio. Keep Hill Lodge is located between Keep Hill Woods and The Rye. The property was originally the site of a castellated gatehouse to the Carrington Estate and has been architecturally designed to resemble its predecessor with the turret to the front aspect. Since the construction in 2006, the current owners have extended the property to create open plan entertaining space and a utility room. An external home office/studio has also been erected within the south facing rear garden. The Dyke Lake and The Rye recreation ground are located opposite Keep Hill Lodge providing outside recreation space. High Wycombe has a range of shopping and social facilities, the Wycombe Swan Theatre, schooling for all ages - including grammar and private schools - tennis and cricket clubs, a sports centre and a mainline railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56379061.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL160355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.