3 bedroom flat for saleChurch Road,Richmond,TW10
- Three Bedrooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- Reception With Private Balcony
- Covered & Allocated Parking
- Lift Access
- Built-In Storage To Bedrooms
- Second Floor Location
- 0.6m To Richmond Station
- 0.3m To Cambrian Gate - Richmond Park
Located at the top of the Richmond Hill area, this property is situated within a purpose-built development and occupies a second floor position.
A beautifully presented three double bedroom property on the 2nd floor of this popular purpose-built block. Enviably located for some of the boroughs most sought-after schools (both state and independent) and with lovely local amenities extending to the stunning Terrace Gardens and Richmond Park. The property is also placed perfectly for both local travel and into central London, via Richmond Station. From the overall look, with its bespoke, open-plan 'Holloways of Ludlow' kitchen and specially commissioned cabinetry throughout, to the smallest of impressive details such as the Quooker boiling water tap, Lutron lighting and Hansgrohe rainwater shower, the property has been finished to the highest detail and standard. The block itself is imminently due to undergo some considerable work, with the first exterior phase fully paid. Offered with the added benefit of a covered, allocated parking space and charming balcony.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2158194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.