2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrud Y Castell, Denbigh
- Modern & well presented semi detached house
- Favourable location, close proximity to local schools, bus routes & shops
- Ample off street parking and well maintained gardens
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room and modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious conservatory
- White three piece shower room
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- EPC rating E-50
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS.... This well presented two bedroom, semi detached house has been modernised throughout and is perfectly located for the local school, leisure centre and abundance of shops. The accommodation offers living room, modern fitted kitchen, spacious conservatory, two double bedrooms and modern three piece shower room with uPVCV double glazing throughout and gas central heating via a recently installed combination central heating boiler. The property provides ample off street parking, lawned garden to the front and back with a decked patio all enjoying a sunny aspect. Internal viewing is a must. EPC rating E-50.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56382706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.