Get brand editions for Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon

3 bedroom terraced house for sale

Woodsman Road, Abbey Meads

Sold STC £167,000

Property Description

Key features

  • LOW COST HOME OWNERSHIP SCHEME
  • Buy 75% With No Rent on Remaining 25%
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • Good Size Rear Garden
  • Garage & Parking
  • 14' Kitchen/Dining Room

Full description

**VIEWING ESSENTIAL**A RARE OPPORTUNITY ON A LOW COST HOME OWNERSHIP SCHEME to acquire a WELL PRESENTED three bedroom home, offered for sale on a 75% basis, WITH NO RENT TO PAY on the remaining 25%. Representing an ideal first time purchase, sole agent Charles Harding would strongly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate and take advantage of this scheme. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of three bedrooms, fitted family bathroom, living room, modern fitted kitchen/dining room and ground floor cloakroom. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the home boasts a good size enclosed rear garden along with single garage and additional off road parking. The home is situated in a popular Abbey Meads location, providing good access to local shops, schools and amenities.

Description: 
**VIEWING ESSENTIAL**A RARE OPPORTUNITY ON A LOW COST HOME OWNERSHIP SCHEME to acquire a WELL PRESENTED three bedroom home, offered for sale on a 75% basis, WITH NO RENT TO PAY on the remaining 25%. Representing an ideal first time purchase, sole agent Charles Harding would strongly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate and take advantage of this scheme. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of three bedrooms, fitted family bathroom, living room, modern fitted kitchen/dining room and ground floor cloakroom. Further attributes include uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the home boasts a good size enclosed rear garden along with single garage and additional off road parking. The home is situated in a popular Abbey Meads location, providing good access to local shops, schools and amenities.

Front Door To Entrance Hall: 

Entrance Hall: 
Stairs to first floor, radiator, door to living room.

Living Room: 
15' 11'' x 11' 6'' narrowing to 9' 0" (4.855m x 3.510m narrowing to 2.738m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, feature focal fireplace with surround and mantle, door to rear lobby.

Kitchen/Dining Room: 
14' 7'' x 8' 3'' (4.439m x 2.520m)
Modern fitted kitchen comprising single drainer sink unit with mixer taps and cupboard below, further range of matching cupboards and drawers at both eye and base level with colour coordinated rolled edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs, built in oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, uPVC double glazed windows to front and rear aspects.

Rear Lobby: 
Radiator, door to cloakroom, double glazed door to rear aspect leading to garden.

Cloakroom: 
Modern fitted white suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, tiled splash backs, radiator, obscure uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.

First Floor Landing: 
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft space, door to useful storage cupboard with hanging space, door to bedrooms and family bathroom.

Bedroom 1: 
12' 4'' x 8' 7'' (3.756m x 2.605m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point.

Bedroom 2: 
11' 11'' x 8' 1'' (3.635m x 2.460m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.

Bedroom 3: 
7' 0'' x 5' 9'' (2.128m x 1.747m)
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, door to cupboard housing boiler.

Family Bathroom: 
Modern fitted white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, colour coordinated tiling to walls and flooring, radiator, obscure uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, extractor fan, electric shaver point.

Outside: 

Rear Garden: 
Enclosed rear garden which is of a good size for a property of its type and comprising of small patio area to the fore, remainder mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by wooden fencing, outside cold water tap, rear pedestrian access to garage, security light.

Garage/Parking: 
Single garage with metal up and over door, additional parking space in front of the garage.

Directions: 
Heading North on Thamesdown Drive, take the turning right onto Elstree Way, at the roundabout continue straight over staying on Elstree Way, at the roundabout continue straight over staying on Elstree Way, at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Hayward Close, continue on Hayward Close to Milland Close and then onto Mason Road which leads onto Woodsman Road. The property can be identified by a sale board.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 November 2016

Nearest station

  • Swindon (2.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon

Unit 2, Greencote House, Redhouse Village, Redhouse, Swindon, SN25 2NT

01793 277094 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon

Unit 2, Greencote House, Redhouse Village, Redhouse, Swindon, SN25 2NT

01793 277094 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Swindon (2.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon

Unit 2, Greencote House, Redhouse Village, Redhouse, Swindon, SN25 2NT

01793 277094 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 7222705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, North Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.