5 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Park Road, London, E9
- Exceptional High Ceilings
- Magnificent Fireplaces
- Grand Mahogany Stairwell
- Extensive Bespoke Storage
- Attached Cart Lodge With Huge Potential For Re-Development
- In The Catchment Area Of Outstanding Primary And Secondary Schools
Beautifully appointed on Victoria Park Road, is this enchanting detached Victorian home with accommodation spaciously arranged over four floors. Benefiting from an attached cart lodge prime for renovation. Offering contemporary living with a plethora of grand original features and bathed in natural light. Composed of an inviting reception hall, downstairs w.c., a magnificent dual aspect living/entertaining space, a fantastic kitchen/diner leading to a delightful mature south facing garden. Five bedrooms, a family bathroom, and shower room. Moments from the magnificent open-spaces of Victoria Park, vibrant Lauriston Road, Broadway Market and a host of transport links into the City and West End.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.