5 bedroom town house for sale16 Kingsburgh Crescent, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1JF
- This beautifully-presented and generously-proportioned, five-bedroom, terraced townhouse is set within a modern and factored development in Granton, north of the city centre.
- With views to the Forth and Fife and in exemplary condition throughout, the property offers flexible family accommodation across three floors, and features two balconies, and superb storage prov...
- The accommodation is comprised of a vestibule, hallways for each level, living room, kitchen/dining and family room, three double bedrooms, two single rooms, two en-suites, a WC and a family bat...
- Highlights include an exceptionally stylish and fully integrated kitchen, multiple TV points, contemporary lighting, gas central heating, and uPVC double glazing.
- In addition there is an integrated garage with power and lighting, a private driveway and enclosed rear garden, plus ample visitors parking spaces and a large, enclosed family-friendly communal ...
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings
** CLOSING DATE SET - Friday 28th October 2016 @ 12 Noon ** This beautifully-presented and generously-proportioned, five-bedroom, terraced townhouse, includes an enclosed rear garden, an integrated garage with driveway, and is set within a modern and factored development in Granton, north of the city centre. The property is entered via a bright vestibule with a large built-in store for outerwear; a ground floor hall then gives access to the carpeted stairway to the first floor, internal door to the garage, a WC, and the kitchen/dining and family room set to the rear with garden access. The stylish kitchen and island-breakfast-bar feature quality worktops, whilst integrated appliances include a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, oven, and induction hob. The first floor comprises a spacious living room with French doors to a balcony; spacious master bedroom also with French doors to a private balcony and views to the Forth and Fife, and wardrobe/dressing area leading to an en-suite shower room. The second-floor hall features a skylight window and two built-in store cupboards, and gives access to two double bedrooms set to both aspects, one featuring a generous en-suite shower room; whilst two further single bedrooms are also set to both aspects. A family-sized bathroom is set off the second floor hall and is fitted with a three-piece suite. There includes multiple TV points, gas central heating, and uPVC double glazing; power and lighting for the garage; and contemporary landscaping and patio seating for the rear garden. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6487479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.