2 bedroom flat for saleWoodsley Fold, Thornton, Bradford
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Presented Immaculately Throughout
- Security Intercom Access
- Semi-Rural Setting
- Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this purpose built two bedroom apartment located on the outskirts of Thornton Village and within a semi-rural setting. Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this purpose built two bedroom apartment located on the outskirts of Thornton Village and within a semi-rural setting. This property is presented immaculately throughout and would appeal to a variety of purchasers viewing is simply a must to appreciate this apartments location and the accommodation on offer. Property briefly comprises; security intercom access to the apartment block, staircase leading to the second floor, entrance hall, open plan lounge, kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, bedroom two and house bathroom. To the outside is allocated parking. Property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Guide Price £80,000 - £85,000
Security intercom provides access to the communal area with staircase to the second floor where the apartment is located.
Has gas central heating radiator
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 22' 9" x 11' 1" ( 6.93m x 3.38m )
Kitchen has a range of base and wall units in high gloss white incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in four ring gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. Also comprises of an integrated washing machine and UPVC double glazing window.
Lounge area has two gas central heating radiators, UPVC double glazing window and TV aerial point.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
with UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with electric shower over with electric shower over, low level W/C and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Also benefits from gas central heating radiator and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
With UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite in white comprises of panel bath with mixer tap and tap connected shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level W/C. Also benefits from gas central heating radiator, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazing window and storage cupboard.
To the outside is allocated parking.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road to St Enochs Roundabout and take the third exit onto Beacon Road and proceed up Highgate Road from there. Take the right onto Back Lane and at the end of the road take the right onto Baldwin Lane and proceed into Clayton Village. At the roundabout, take the first left onto Townend Road which continues into Low Lane and take the right into Cockin Lane which continues into Chat Hill Lane. At the double roundabout take the first left onto Thornton Road and proceed through Thornton Village then take the left into Woodsley Fold and left again where the apartment block is located on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56385601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.