2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManton Dale, Worksop
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED
- PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- NEW FLOOR COVERING THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY
**GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000**
William H Brown are delighted to offer you this two double bedroom semi detached property, which has recently been refurbished.
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000
*** CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! ***
William H Brown are delighted to offer you this two double bedroom semi detached property, which has recently been fully refurbished. The property has been decorated throughout and benefits from a new kitchen & bathroom suite, re-wired, french doors leading to the garden, decking and fencing and new carpets throughout! It will be like moving into a new home!
The property comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway & three brick built sheds.
The area is excellent for commuting, schools, local amenities and also close to the Industrial Estate.
Buy to let investors could rent this property out for £475pcm.. Do not miss out; contact William H Brown on 01909 500505 and arrange your viewing.
With a front facing upvc door, side facing window and storage.
Lounge Diner 20' 11" x 10' 5" max ( 6.38m x 3.18m max )
With a front facing double glazed window, rear facing french doors leading to the garden, television point and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' ( 3.30m x 2.44m )
A newly fitted kitchen, with a range of wall and base units, black roll top work surface, which incorporates a stainless steel sink drainer, dishwasher , plumbing for a washing machine, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor fan above and room in the recess wall for a fridge freezer and a rear facing upvc window and a side facing door.
With a side facing double glazed window
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.72m x 3.00m )
A spacious, recently plastered room, with two large built on cupboards/wardrobes, two front facing double glazed windows and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, two built in storage cupboards one of which holds the new combi boiler, television point and gas central heating radiator
A newly refurbished grey tiled suite comprising of a bath with an electric shower attachment above, wash hand basin, low flush wc, grey tiling to the bath adjacent walls and floor with a rear facing UPVC double glazed window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56385622.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.