4 bedroom detached house for saleHatley Drive, Burwell, Cambridge
- Detached Executive Home
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Ideally positioned for all local amenities and village centre
- Ensuite to Master
- Double Garage and Driveway
BURWELL is a highly sought after village, ideally placed for Newmarket (5 miles) and Cambridge (13 miles). The village has an excellent primary school, surgery and a good range of shops and public houses. The A14 trunk road is just minutes away giving access to Cambridge & London via the M11.
A superbly presented and well-proportioned executive style detached family home located within a highly regarded residential development ideally positioned for the local amenities and village centre. The accommodation comprises of an attractive entrance hall with galleried landing, spacious lounge, formal dining room, modern fitted kitchen and utility room, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, 4 double bedrooms with ensuite to master and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from an established and fully enclosed rear garden, double garage and driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles.
Double glazed windows and door to front aspect, stairs leading to first floor, under stair storage cupboard and radiator.
Cloakroom 7' 1" x 2' 11" ( 2.16m x 0.89m )
Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level w.c and radiator.
Lounge 11' 2" x 22' 5" ( 3.40m x 6.83m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, two radiators, electric fire with wood surround and patio doors to rear garden.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 14' 7" ( 3.35m x 4.45m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, tiled floor and splashback, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, radiator, integrated dishwasher and fridge, space for Rangemaster cooker with extractor hood over, double glazed windows to the rear aspect and archway through to:
Utility Room 7' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.18m x 2.11m )
Base and eye level units, tiled floor and splashback, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and door through to:
Conservatory 13' 3" x 14' ( 4.04m x 4.27m )
Timber framed double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, french doors to rear garden, radiator and tiled flooring.
Large galleried landing with airing cupboard housing cylinder and hot water tank, loft access and double glazed arch window to front aspect.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, three fitted double wardrobes with cupboards above and radiator. Door leading through to:
Ensuite 4' 8" x 6' 8" ( 1.42m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled walls, sunken LED spot lighting, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level w.c.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 12' 2" ( 2.87m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, two built in double wardrobes with cupboards above and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect, laminate wood flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the side and front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.06m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled splashback and surround, panelled bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, low level w.c. and heated towel rail.
Driveway- providing off road parking for several vehicles and further gravelled area leading to:
Detached double garage- with metal up and over doors to front, light and power, pedestrian door to the side aspect leading out onto the rear garden and window to rear.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a wealth of established shrubs, paved patio and shingle area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56385649.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.