3 bedroom cottage for saleCastle Hill, Banwell
Withdrawn from Market
- Two/three bedroom period cottage
- Located in village of Banwell
- Grade II listed building constructed circa 1820
- Within reach of local shops and amenities
- Single garage, off street parking, outbuildings
- Possible potential for development subject to planning and building regulation approval
- Delightful, enclosed garden laid to lawn and gravel
- EPC Exempt, Council Tax Band D
Occupying a most generous plot in Banwell village, this Grade II listed, three bedroom freehold country cottage is offered to the market. Accommodation comprises; living room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. In addition there is a home office and garage, both useful spaces for storage with possible potential for development subject to planning and building regulation approval. An enclosed garden laid to lawn and gravel with raised patio area, summerhouse and ornamental pond offers just the spot for avid gardeners, family BBQ's or games in the warmer months. The property also offers views of the historic Banwell Castle, located just across the road and a generous driveway to the front of the property provides off street parking for several vehicles. With character and charm in abundance, situated in a village setting this delightful period property is highly recommended by the agent. EPC exempt, Council Tax Band D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7025382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Plaister Ltd, Weston Super Mare. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.