1 bedroom apartment for saleGranville Lofts, Holliday Street, Birmingham City Centre, B1 1SG
Withdrawn from Market £184,950
- FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- NO PARKING
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT
- 463 SQ FT
- COMPLETION IN 2017
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ? visit loveyourpostcode.com
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT loveyourpostcode.com/properties
BRAND NEW APARTMENT IN GRANVILLE LOFTS. New Build Property - Estimated Completion Q2 2017.
Overlooking the Birmingham Old Line Canal, the expertly designed Granville Lofts is a development containing 112 high quality one and two bedroom apartments. The iconic canal runs alongside, which allows access to The Cube, The Mailbox and the mixed use complex at Brindley Place via the waterfront.
Granville Lofts will offer convenience and style for professional tenants who work in the area, so Rental Yields of 7% and 20% Capital Growth are projected. The apartment specification provides superb, generously proportioned open plan designs including kitchens with integrated Fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher, glass panelled built-in wardrobes and part tiled bathrooms.
• Prime Canal side location - Ideal investment opportunity.
• 500 Meters from The Cube, The Mailbox with waterfront access.
• Next to City centre employment areas - Thousands of new professional jobs coming into the area.
• Projected Capital Growth of 20% during build period.
• Projected Rental Yields of 7% in area of redevelopment.
• Hands-Off experience available.
• Reputable company with strong results on previous projects.Some photos maybe used for illustration purposes only
125 Years Lease
Ground Rent: £350 per annum
Service Charge: £2.00 PSF per annum
463 Sq Ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56385955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7229402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.