3 bedroom detached house for saleHillside Road, March
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- 26ft x 13ft Conservatory
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
MAKE IT YOUR FAMILY HOME! - GENEROUS REAR GARDENS - DOUBLE GARAGE - 26FT X 13FT CONSERVATORY - KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM - CONVENIENT TO TOWN CENTRE ** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY
This detached house is situated in the north side of March, approx, 1/2 mile from the Town Centre. The property benefits from gas fired central heating. Double glazed windows. 26ft x 13ft conservatory. Double garage. Generous rear gardens. Please note. In the writers opinion, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Textured and coved ceiling. Stairs leading off. Laminate floor. Telephone point. Radiator. Storage cupboard under the stairs.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 9" ( 5.44m x 3.58m )
Window to front. Patio doors to conservatory. Two radiators. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with gas fire.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 21' 2" x 9' plus recess ( 6.45m x 2.74m plus recess )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Window to rear. Window to side. Doors to conservatory. Double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for dishwasher. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted). Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Breakfast bar. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Conservatory 26' 9" max x 13' 10" max ( 8.15m max x 4.22m max )
UPVC construction. Windows to rear. Windows to side. Radiator. French doors to garden. Tiled floor.
Stairs To First Floor
Window to front. Window to rear. Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.58m max x 3.15m max )
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" plus door recess x 7' 2" ( 2.77m plus door recess x 2.18m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
(which comprises four piece suite) Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath. Separate shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Textured and coved ceiling. Low level wc. Tiled walls.
Front gardens are walled with double gates and drive to side, leading to double garage
Garage - double up and over doors. Electric and lighting laid on.
There are rear gardens, which are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with a patio area to the rear and mature trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56387170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.