3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFieldway, Lindfield, Haywards Heath
Sold STC £350,000
- End of Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Diner and Separate Kitchen
- Garage and Driveway
Three bedroom end of terrace house in the sought after village of Lindfield just to the North of Haywards Heath town centre, benefiting from lounge/diner, separate kitchen, conservatory, rear garden, garage and driveway providing ample parking.
The picturesque village of Lindfield is situated approximately 1.3 miles from Haywards Heath town centre and mainline train station providing quick links to London and Brighton. There are many highly regarded schools & colleges in the area both State & Private, including Ardingly College.
Ideally located close to the village facilities, overlooking an area of green, in a quiet cul-de-sac location the property itself comprises entrance porch; open plan lounge / diner with oak wood flooring, feature fireplace and double doors leading to conservatory; fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, store cupboard and access to rear garden.
On the first floor are three bedrooms, two doubles being of generous size and the third currently being used as a study, and fully tiled family bathroom with modern white suite.
Outside to the front is a large driveway providing ample parking and side access gate leading to the South East facing rear garden with patio area directly to the rear of the property, mostly laid to lawn with shrub borders and plenty of storage. Early viewing highly recommended!
Lounge / Diner 25' @ max x 13' @ max ( 7.62m @ max x 3.96m @ max )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Conservatory 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Driveway & Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56387182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHT104995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.