4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHill Road, Spooner Row, WYMONDHAM
Guide Price £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Popular Location
- Approx. 2/3 Acre Plot
- Kitchen / Diner
- Various Outbuildings Incl. Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
A wonderful opportunity exists to purchase this generously proportioned four bedroom detached bungalow situated on a small holding on approximately 2/3 of an acre.
An internal viewing is recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer at The Bungalow, which is found in the popular village of Spooner Row.
Accommodation comprises of four double bedrooms, dual aspect lounge with multifuel burner and a large L shaped kitchen / diner. The property also benefits from a utility room, family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
This unique property sits in private grounds that include a host of outbuildings including a double garage with electric doors.
For those seeking that something special with spacious accommodation and a host of external opportunities this could be the one for you.
Double glazed external entrance door and window to front aspect.
Storage cupboards and radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.50m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator, tv point and dual fuel wood burner, which can be accessed from both the lounge and kitchen / diner.
A suite comprising low level W.C and wash hand basin. Extractor fan and tiling.
Kitchen / Family Room 26' 5" x 9' 2" max ( 8.05m x 2.79m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, electric oven with calor gas hob, plumbing for dish washer. Radiator. An arch way leading through to:
Dining Area 6' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.06m x 2.59m )
Double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden.
Utility Room 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, sink/drainer, heated towel rail. Tiling and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator. Built-in shower unit.
Bedroom 4 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
A suite comprising bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed windows to rear and side. Boiler cupboard.
With roller electric doors, power and lighting.
The Bungalow benefits from double gated access to the front of the property, which comprises of a large area laid to shingle providing off road parking, brick weave driveway, which in turn leads on to the double garage. The side of the property is laid to lawn whilst the rear garden is of a courtyard style and is laid to brick weave and patio.
Spooner Row is a small village known for it's outstanding primary school, easy access to the A11 and railway links to Norwich and Cambridge .
It is also located approximately 4 miles from the historic market town of Wymondham, the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College and Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown estate agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St and turn left onto Damgate St. Continue on this road as it becomes White Horse St and head straight over the round-a-bout. At the T Junction turn right onto London Road and turn left at the round-a-bout onto Suton Lane. Continue for approximately 2.9 miles onto Wymondham Road then turn left onto Hill Rd. The property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56387239.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.