2 bedroom flat for saleStreatham High Road, Streatham
- Popular new build development
- Private outdoor space
- Two double bedrooms
- Two comtemporary bathroom suites
- Close to three mainline stations
NOW EXCHANGED CONTRACTS. Please contact Barnard Marcus if you're thinking of selling.
Presented in superb condition throughout on the third floor of a popular new build development is this stunning two double bedroom apartment. Light and airy throughout, the property has been built to the highest of standards and offers a wealth of modern day living space. Excellent access into the City is on offer via Streatham station (approx. 0.1m), Streatham Common station (approx. 0.4m) and Streatham Hill station (approx. 1.0m). This wonderful apartment comprises; two double bedrooms with ample space for storage and ensuite facilities in the master suite, spacious reception room with direct access to private outside space, modern fitted kitchen with space to dine and contemporary bathroom suite. Additional benefits include full double glazing, entry phone system, long lease and beautiful communal spaces. In addition, Streatham Common itself is only brisk walk away and is sure to impress both first time buyers and buy-to-let investors alike.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56388907.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.