3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Leys Road, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Family Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Main Bathroom
- Garage, Front & Rear Aridness
- No Upward Chain
- Excellent for First Time Buyers
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000. Located within the POPULAR residential area of BOTTESFORD. An EXCELLENT opportunity to own this three bedroom SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, with SPACIOUS living areas kitchen dining, OFF ROAD PARKING leading to garage and rear garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN for ease of purchase.
Excellent location for schools, amenities and green areas.
Double glazed door to side, double glazed window to side, undertsairs cupboard, two radiators.
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 11" max x 16' 8" max ( 5.46m max x 5.08m max )
Double glazed window to the front and side, two radiators, TV point, coving, flat panelled door.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
A fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, part tiling, sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, radiator, cushion flooring, coving,flat panelled door, glass panelled door leading into utility room, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, sink, double glazed window to rear and side.
First Floor - Landing
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, flat panelled door.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, airing cupboard, flat panelled door.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, flat panelled door.
Three piece bathroom suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and bath. Part tiling, radiator, coving, flat panelled door, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Up and over door, power, light, double glazed window to side.
Laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds, driveway leading to garage.
Laid to lawn, patio area, flower bed border, timber shed, cold water tap, timber fencing forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56388928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.