2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlat Lane, Whiston, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom semi detached
- Popular location
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen
- Front & rear gardens
- Driveway for several cars, garage
A BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY!!! Sure to appeal to the discerning family buyer is this attractively presented property with generous front and rear garden with a detached garage and well-proportioned family living accommodation. Call us now to VIEW!!
upvc double glazed door to the front and a upvc double glazed window to the side
Lounge 16' 10" to max x 13' 5" to max ( 5.13m to max x 4.09m to max )
this lounge has a beautiful fireplace which is remote controlled and furthermore there is a upvc double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Room 10' 11" to max x 13' 7" to max ( 3.33m to max x 4.14m to max )
an ideal space within the property is this dining room with a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 12' 11" ( 2.54m x 3.94m )
This beautifully presented kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units including a breakfast bar and has space for a fridge freezer, range style cooker and washing machine. There is an inset sink and half bowl drainer unit, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a further upvc double glazed window to the front.
the loft can be accessed from the landing.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" to max x 13' 6" to max ( 3.15m to max x 4.11m to max )
Bedroom 2 7' 8" x 10' 11" ( 2.34m x 3.33m )
this bathroom has a range of features with a heated towel rail and wash hand basin with storage space beneath.Furthermore it has a corner bath with a shower fitted and a upvc double glazed window to the rear
Outside & Gardens
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway which has the capacity for mutliple vehicles and also give access through to the garage at the rear. As well as the garage being situated at the rear of the property there is a shed which can be used for potential storage space and an ideal patio area.
Garage 19' 7" x 10' ( 5.97m x 3.05m )
This detached garage is ideal for a potential storage space as well as it being a private parking area. it does have a roller door so it is easily accessible.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56388979.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.