2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleClare Court, Harley Close, Wellington, Telford
Withdrawn from Market £182,000
- Modern detached bungalow
- Private residential setting
- Good size reception room
- Kitchen with inset cooking appliances
- Double and single bedrooms
- Shower room white suite
- Gas radiator central heating
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Driveway and attached garage
- Lawned front and rear gardens
An infrequent opportunity to acquire a detached bungalow in this extremely popular locality. To a modern design this property affords neatly planned 2 bedroom accommodation with lounge, kitchen and shower room and manageable lawned gardens. Double glazing, gas radiator central heating and attached garage. No upward chain.
10' 5'' x 4' 2'' (3.17m x 1.27m)
with doors to all rooms.
9' 6'' x 7' 7'' (2.89m x 2.31m)
well fitted with a range of base and wall cabinets, work/preparation surfaces with inset sink and having integrated cooking appliances.
11' 9'' x 10' 3'' (3.58m x 3.12m)
a good size main bedroom with front facing window.
8' 0'' x 7' 7'' (2.44m x 2.31m)
a front facing second bedroom with oriel window.
7' 7'' x 5' 9'' (2.31m x 1.75m)
having double size shower cubicle, hand rinse basin and w.c.
18' 8'' x 8' 10'' (5.69m x 2.69m)
attached to the bungalow and with tarmac approach drive providing 2 car parking.
laid primarily to lawn and setting the bungalow nicely back from the road to the front and enclosed to the rear by timber screen fencing with well grown hedge beyond.
14' 10'' x 12' 2'' (4.52m x 3.71m)
with feature fire surround and glazed door and windows opening to and overlooking the rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7228133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lets Move with Hamels Bushnell, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.