4 bedroom detached house for saleHoward Drive, Ackworth, Pontefract
- Four Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC, Ensuite & House Bathroom
- Double Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
- Dining Kitchen & Utility Room
- South East Low Maintenance Garden
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME with four downstairs reception rooms PLUS a dining kitchen. Upstairs the property has four double bedrooms as well as an ensuite and house bathroom. This is a superb larger than average family home with enclosed rear south east facing.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this ex show home sitting on a generous plot with double detached garage and conservatory to the rear. The accommodation comprises of welcoming entrance hall, downstairs WC, formal lounge, formal dining room, conservatory, downstairs study/playroom, breakfast kitchen and utility room. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, ensuite to the master and house bathroom. Outside the property has ample off street parking for 4+ cars infront of the detached double garage as well as a low maintenance enclosed rear and side garden. This is a spacious family home that has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this ex show home sitting on a generous plot with double detached garage and conservatory to the rear. The accommodation comprises of welcoming entrance hall, downstairs YWCA, formal lounge, formal dining room, conservatory, downstairs study/playroom, breakfast kitchen and utility room. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, ensuite to the master and house bathroom. Outside the property has ample off street parking for 4+ cars infront of the detached double garage as well as a low maintenance enclosed rear and side garden. This is a spacious family home that has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, understairs storage and with access to the lounge.
The cloakroom lies off the entrance hall, with W.C, wash hand basin, splash back tiling, laminate flooring radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Study 5' 9" x 7' 11" ( 1.75m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 13' 10" + bay ( 3.86m x 4.22m + bay )
The lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front, telephone and TV points, a feature gas fireplace with a modern surround and with double doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
The dining room has ceiling coving, a radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.62m )
The bright and spacious conservatory has windows to all sides, tiled flooring, and a ceiling fan.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 14' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.78m )
An L-Shaped fully fitted beech kitchen, with both wall a and base units, two double glazed windows to the rear, splash back tiling, TV point, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, double electric oven, integral gas hobs cooker hood, radiator, integral dishwasher and tiled flooring with a door leading tot he utility room.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 4' 10" ( 1.75m x 1.47m )
The utility room has both wall and base units, additional storage cupboards, tiling, a radiator, plumbing for washing machine, sink and drainer a boiler and a door to the side.
With stairs leading from the ground floor, an airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 11" towards excluding bay ( 3.94m x 3.63m towards excluding bay )
Bedroom One has a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV and telephone points.
A three piece cream suite compromising of shower with cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, part tiling and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
Bedroom three has built in wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 13' 11" x 9' 1" max ( 4.24m x 2.77m max )
Bedroom four has built in wardrobes, with additional storage, double glazed windows to the front, and radiator.
White three price suite compromising of bath, wash hand basin, W.C, 1/2 tiled walls, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
The front garden has a double driveway with space for 4+ cars, small garden and side area.
The private rear garden is south east facing, low maintenance, with fenced boundary, patio area, pebbled garden (that could potentially be lawned) and single electric gate access.
Garage 17' 3" x 16' 7" ( 5.26m x 5.05m )
A garage with power and light, up & over doors, double glazed window to the rear. There is also a second parking spot at the front of the house (blocked paved area) for extra space.
Leaving Pontefract town centre by heading North West towards Stuart Rd, turning left on to Stuart Rd then continuing on and taking a left on to Front Street A639. Turn left onto Mill Hill Road A628 and continue to follow, then take the next right on to Ackworth Road A628. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Barnsley Road A628. Turn right onto Howard Drive where the property can be located on the left hand side Identified by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56390083.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.