4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln Road, Metheringham, Lincoln
- Mature Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Ensuites
- Three Reception rooms
- Double & Single Garages
Guide Price £275,000 to £295,000. Superb parking and hardstanding is offered at this substantial FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the village of METHERINGHAM. The property benefits from THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, as well as TWO ENSUITES and has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Highly deceptive FOUR BEDROM DETACHED FAMILY HOME with excellent reception space in the popular village of METHERINGHAM. Viewing is essential to appreciate not only the accommodation but the grounds and parking on offer with this substantial house. The property has oil central heating, uPVC double glazing where specified and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway and lounge with separate dining room. There is also a large family room to the rear, as well as dining kitchen, utility room and WC. To the first floor there are four generous sized bedrooms, the master of which has an ENSUITE as well as the guest room benefitting from an ENSUITE. There is also a family bathroom to the first floor. Outside there are extensive gardens and superb parking levels, providing hardstanding space for motorhomes, caravans etc. There are THREE GARAGES arranged in a double garage with adjacent large single garage style.
Viewing of this property is recommended and can be arranged via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having understairs storage cupboard, dado railing, coved ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" into bay x 11' 11" into alcove ( 3.94m into bay x 3.63m into alcove )
The dining room has a uPVC bay window to the front aspect, two radiators, dado railing and coved ceiling.
Family Room 16' 7" x 11' 4" excl alcove ( 5.05m x 3.45m excl alcove )
The family room has two pairs of double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear and two radiators.
Dining Kitchen 18' 2" x 10' 5" ( 5.54m x 3.18m )
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a double oven with four plate hob and extractor hood over. There is the oil central heating boiler, work surfacing with tiled splashbacks and a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. There is a fitted dishwasher, fridge, uPVC window, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
Utility Room 11' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.61m x 1.91m )
This useful space has a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for a freezer, tumble dryer and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There are two uPVC windows and glazed uPVC door to the rear. With ceramic tiled floors and a radiator.
Lounge 21' 10" excl bay x 12' 2" into alcove ( 6.65m excl bay x 3.71m into alcove )
The lounge features an ornamental fire surround with marble effect inset and hearth and inset electric fire. There is a television point, two radiators and three uPVC windows.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring and an extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, radiator and dado railing.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 7" incl wardrobes ( 3.73m x 3.23m incl wardrobes )
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards. There is also corner shelving and bedside cabinets. There is a uPVC window and radiator.
Having a large shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a uPVC window, radiator, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' into alcove x 10' 11" ( 3.66m into alcove x 3.33m )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window, coved ceiling and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, WC and wash hand basin with vanity cupboards below. There is a radiator, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
The third bedroom has fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' 10" into alcove ( 2.82m x 2.39m into alcove )
The fourth bedroom has a radiator and uPVC window.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 6' 1" ( 2.87m x 1.85m )
The bathroom features a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, wash hand basin with vanity cupboards below and WC. There is a radiator, uPVC window and extractor fan.
Outside Front, Side & Rear
The property has a lawned garden with garden walling to the front aspect and gated access. There is a block paved driveway approach to the side of the property with adjacent parking, providing extensive hardstanding and space for multi cars. There is also the oil storage tank, paved patio area and garden pergola. There are three garages in total all with electric sockets and lighting.
Double Garage 17'1 x 16'8 plus large Single Garage 21'8 x 18'1 max / 9'1 min.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56390095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.