4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Dunham-On-Trent, Newark
- Four Bedroom Period Family Home
- Extensive Off Road Parking & Driveway
- Oil central heating
- Extensive uPVC double glazing
- Viewing highly recommended.
GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £245,000 Well presented FOUR BEDROOM PERIOD family living accommodation in the heart of the village of DUNHAM ON TRENT. The property benefits from two good sized reception rooms, living dining kitchen and separate utility room. CALL NOW TO VIEW!
A deceptively spacious FOUR BEDROOM PERIOD FAMILY HOME situated within the centre of the village of DUNHAM ON TRENT. The property offers extensive family living accommodation, as well as ample OFF ROAD PARKING. The well presented accommodation has oil central heating, extensive uPVC double glazed windows, triple glazing to one side of the property and briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, which is of a generous nature providing a small study area as well. There are two generous sized reception rooms, complemented by 19'10 dining kitchen. There is also a useful utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and family bathroom including corner bath and separate shower cubicle. Outside the property has extensive driveway parking approached via a five bar farm style gate from the front. There are established borders and an inner paved patio yard area.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the accommodation on offer can be fully appreciated.
Sitting Room 14' 2" x 14' ( 4.32m x 4.27m )
This room features a brick open fireplace and surround as a focal point of the room. There is a beamed ceiling, two uPVC windows, television point and radiator.
Entrance Hallway 13' 10" x 5' ( 4.22m x 1.52m )
This generous sized entrance hallway is approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, has a radiator and ample space for a study/computer station.
Dining Room 16' 4" incl staircase x 14' ( 4.98m incl staircase x 4.27m )
The dining room has an open tread staircase rising to the first floor, beamed ceiling, fitted wall lights, two uPVC windows and radiator.
Living Dining Kitchen 19' 10" x 11' 8" max ( 6.05m x 3.56m max )
This superb room is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing and a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. There is a further tall larder cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, two radiators and two uPVC windows. There is a fitted double Range style oven, beamed ceiling, partly glazed uPVC door to the rear with full length uPVC side panel and further stable style door.
Having a built in double cupboard, uPVC window, radiator and exposed brick wall feature with inset wagon wheel providing an open aspect through to the:
Utility Room 13' 10" x 8' 5" max ( 4.22m x 2.57m max )
This useful and practical room is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring and work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is the oil central heating boiler, uPVC window and partly glazed door to the front aspect. There is also a useful built in double cupboard.
First Floor Landing
The long landing has a stained glass window at the start, two radiators, a further uPVC window and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 12' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.73m )
The master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards and bedside cabinets. There are further fitted drawer units, two uPVC windows and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 5" excl alcove ( 3.89m x 3.18m excl alcove )
The second double bedroom has a uPVC window, access to loft space, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" excl alcove x 10' 4" ( 3.73m excl alcove x 3.15m )
This generous sized third bedroom has a uPVC window, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 5' 4" ( 3.18m x 1.63m )
Having a uPVC window and radiator.
Bathroom 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
This superb sized bathroom is a real feature to the first floor and features a corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, wash hand basin with vanity cupboards below and WC. There is a separate large shower cubicle, two heated towel rails, uPVC window, extractor fan and wooden flooring. This room also has an extractor fan and radiator.
The property is approached via a five bar farm style gate from the front aspect giving access to the extensive block paved driveway providing parking for multi vehicles. There are established borders with a variety of flowers and shrubs and a screened oil storage tank. There is also a personal gate to an inner paved patio yard area with outside water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56390098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.