3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroomlea Crescent, Inchinnan, RENFREW
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fabulous semi-detached villa
- R/ hall, lounge, dining/family room
- Modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Viewing is highly advised!
Excellent size Extended Semi Villa set within village locale. A fabulous house with early viewing an absolute MUST! Comprises: Reception hall, Lounge, family room, modern fitted kitchen,Three bedrooms, family bathroom, GCH, DG, monoblocked driveway and garden.
Allen & Harris are pleased to present to the market this fantastic Extended Semi Detached Villa. Early viewing an absolute must! You won't be disappointed with this one. A great property, will impress any discerning Purchaser.
The property has accommodation comprising: reception hall, good size lounge, modern fitted kitchen, dining room/family room, three bedrooms, modern family bathroom.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing, monoblocked driveway and well maintained gardens.
This is a great family home which is in excellent condition internally and externally. Inchinnan offers Village life but is closeby to Renfrew and Braehead & X-scape.
Inchinnan as a small village does have some local amenities but excellent transport links connect to surrounding areas such as Renfrew and the M8 Motorway is a short drive away which in turn provides connecting links to Braehead, X-scape and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.56m )
Dining Room 16' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 12' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 10' 4" ( 2.29m x 3.15m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56390167.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.