3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLovers Walk, Dunstable
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- PROPERTY ONLY 2 YEARS OLD
- SEMI-DETACHED HOME
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS - EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- 8 YEAR NHBC CERTIFICATE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EPC RATING: B (83)
3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME - ONLY 2 YEARS OLD - BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - MASTER WITH EN-SUITE - MODERN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM - CLOAKROOM/WC. Giblin property are delighted to present this 3 bedroom semi-detached home situated walking distance to the town centre. Parking for two vehicles and easy maintainable garden with large insulated timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56390413.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7230652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giblin Property, Eaton Bray and surrounding villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.