3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKevin Walk, Toftwood, Dereham
- 3 Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gardens + En-Bloc Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Popular Location
A well presented 3 bedroom end-terraced house, located within this popular area of Toftwood. The property further benefits from a ground floor cloakroom, UPVC double glazing throughout, gas fired central heating, an enclosed rear garden and en-bloc garage. Internal viewing is strongly recommended.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this well presented end-terraced house, located within this popular residential area of Toftwood.
An internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation offered for sale.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for cooker and fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, gas fired central heating boiler, built-in pantry cupboard, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Lounge 16' 11" x 13' 11" max ( 5.16m x 4.24m max )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 9' max ( 4.19m x 2.74m max )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 8' 11" extending to 9' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.72m extending to 3.00m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.29m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled splash backs, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with a further slate area and a pathway leading to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area and further shingled area.
En-Bloc Garage 16' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.03m x 2.49m )
Up and over door, personal door opening to the rear garden, power and lighting.
Toftwood is a large residential village adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham and offering easy access onto the A47. Amenities include shops, infant and junior school, public house and sport and leisure activities. There is a regular bus service to Dereham which is about one and a half miles away. Dereham town itself boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering Toftwood from the Dereham direction, proceed along under the flyover onto Shipdham Road, taking the right hand turn into Middlemarch Road and then take the left hand turn into Old Hall Road. Take the second right hand turn into Kevin Walk and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56391673.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.