3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTolethorpe Square, Stamford
- Investment Or First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Short Walk To Stamford Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
*** INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER OPPORTUNITY *** Situated in a cul de sac location within walking distance to the town centre and local amenities.
This well proportioned property briefly comprises; Entrance hall with understairs cloakroom, lounge with doors through to the kitchen breakfast room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property has both front and rear gardens.
This property is available with no onward chain.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Kitchen Breakfast Room 18' x 5' 11" ( 5.49m x 1.80m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 10' 3" ( 3.61m max x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.39m )
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.16m x 2.03m )
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56391751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.