2 bedroom terraced house for saleHerstone Close, Poole
Sold STC £220,000
- Two bedrooms
- Terraced House
- Allocated parking
- Ideal starter home
*OPEN DAY* A modern STARTER HOME with PARKING! with a LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN, KITCHEN/DINER and large lounge this house set in a CUL-DE-SAC wont hang around. Call FOX & SONS to book your viewing.
Set in a residential cul-de-sac in Canford Heath with both primary and secondary schools near by, this two bedroom starter home is in a small terrace if just four with allocated parking to the end of the row of houses.
Lounge 11' 9" x 14' ( 3.58m x 4.27m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, feature wooden mantle and marble heath.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.25m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising wall and base mounted units, inset sink and drainer, space for gas oven, fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for table and chairs, double glazed patio doors leading to garden.
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect with radiator below, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 6' 8" min x 11' ( 2.03m min x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect with radiator below.
Modern three piece white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure glazed UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, part tiled walls.
Landscaped rear garden with patio offering space for table and chairs mostly laid to lawn with gate to rear access shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56391769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.