2 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Street, Warmington, Peterborough
- Established and mature plot
- Three bedroom detached dormer property
- Bespoke built 'Amdega' conservatory
- Re-fitted kitchen with built-in Neff appliances
- Two double bedrooms and ground floor bedroom 3 or study
- Ample off-road parking
- Detached single garage
- Private and enclosed rear garden
In a sought after village location on an established and mature plot, this property benefits from a bespoke built 'Amdega' conservatory, a re-fitted kitchen with built in appliances and ample off-road parking leading to detached garage.
Entered via PVCu double glazed door, with obscure double glazed side screen to front. Double panelled radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing with useful built in understairs cupboards.
6.87m x 3.34m (22'6" x 10'11"). Large PVCu double glazed picture window to front aspect, the focal point to the room is the open fire fireplace with stone surround and hearth with wooden mantle. Built in book-case and cupboards to recess, coving to ceiling, double panelled radiator, PVCu double glazed patio doors providing access and outlook to rear garden.
2.17m x 2.41m (7'1" x 7'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator and coving to ceiling.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a twin gripped panelled bath with mixer tap with an independent shower fitted over complete with shower screen, wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Obscure Picul double glazed window to side, double panelled radiator, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
2.89m x 4.87m (9'6" x 16'). A re-fitted kitchen comprising a range of high and base level cupboard units with drawer space finished with rolled edge worktops and tiled splashbacks. A one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in appliances to include large Neff fridge/freezer, Neff dishwasher, Zanussi cooker with stainless steel Neff extractor fitted over. Floor standing oil fired boiler, tiled floor, recessed downlights and coving to ceiling. Double doors to:
4.01m x 3.87m (13'2" x 12'8"). A bespoke fitted 'Amdega' conservatory built of brick base construction with double glazed windows to rear and side aspects with glass roof. Power points and double doors to rear garden. Under floor heating.
PVCu double glazed window to rear, double panelled radiator and doors to:
4.48m x 3.36m (14'8" x 11'). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator, a range of built-in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving. Door to eaves storage space complete with lighting.
3.17m x 4.49m (10'5" x 14'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, double panelled radiator, door to w/c with close coupled WC and wash hand basin with fitted extractor. Door to eaves storage space complete with lighting.
A gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several cars in-turn leading to a single garage. A range of mature shrubs and bushes to front leading to dyke.
A notable feature to the property is the rear garden, it is well proportioned, enclosed and offers a good deal of privacy. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large silver birch that adorns the centre of the garden, there is an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and herbaceous plants to borders. A timber built summerhouse, feature pond and courtesy door to rear garage. The garden enjoys a southerly aspect with a delightful view of the local parish Church spire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56393131.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.