3 bedroom detached house for salePeterborough Road, Farcet, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Reception Rooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Sunken Swimming Pool
- Field Views To Rear
FIELD VIEWS TO REAR…..Double fronted detached house benefiting from TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and CONSERVATORY. Outside continues with OFF ROAD PARKING and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN with swimming pool. Viewing essential.
1.53m x 1.24m (5'3" x 4'10") Wood and glazed entrance door. UPVC Double glazed windows and French doors to sides. Tiled floor. Further door to;
Stairs to first floor.
4.27m x 3.07m (14'2" including bay window x 10'9" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Feature fireplace with inset wood burner. Two radiators. Square archway through to;
2.13m x 1.21m (7' x 4') UPVC Double glazed door to side. Radiator. Tiled floor. Built in storage cupboard.
1.85m x 2.46m (6'10" x 8'8" max) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Stainless steel heated towel rail. Built in laundry cupboard with plumbing and space for washing machine.
Tiled floor. Built in under stairs storage cupboard.
4.27m x 3.36m (14'4" including bay window x 11'3" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Open fireplace. Television point.
4.89m x 3.35m (16'7" x 11'1") UPVC Double window and French doors to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in oven. Fitted hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor. Integrated dishwasher. Free standing American style fridge/freezer. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor. Inset spotlights.
4.90m x 3.04m (16'8" x 10') UPVC Double glazed windows to side and rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to side. Tiled floor.
4.90m x 3.36m (16'8" max x 11'3") Two UPVC Double glazed windows to rear. Two radiators.
3.07m x 3.38m (10'10" x 11'11") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler.
3.65m x 3.36m (12' x 11'4") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard. Feature fireplace.
3.37m x 2.46m (11'7" x 8'9") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Screened by trees and shrubs. Laid to concrete and gravel providing ample off road parking. Side access gate.
Enclosed by hedging. Mainly laid to lawn with a range of tree and shrub borders. Decking area. Brick built storage shed with power connected. Further garden area with 12' sunken swimming pool and raised decking area with field views to the rear. Greenhouse. Private raised decking seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56393140.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.