3 bedroom town house for saleJuniper Park, Berryfields, Aylesbury
- NEW PHASE RELEASED
- 2,3 & 4 BEDROOM HOMES AVAILABLE
- HELP TO BUY
- SHOWHOMES OPEN
- VISIT SITE TO VIEW
- CALL 01296 328537
**THE HOLLY**SELLING FAST**A three bedroom house with spacious living room and master bedroom with ensuite. Make sure to visit our showhomes just off PARADISE ORCHARD** For further information and current availability please call the sales centre on 01296 328537. **HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE**
A contemporary development of 2,3,& 4 bedroom homes. Juniper Park from Kier is an exciting new development on the new Berryfields. Make sure to visit to find out more about this fantastic new development.
Directions- Sat Nav use HP18 0WR. The sales office is located just off PARADISE ORCHARD.
The stunning new development is also ideal for commuters with Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station just a short walk from home offering a direct service to London Marylebone. Aylesbury is also home to a variety of outstanding primary schools, and boasts exceptional grammar schools that provide the highest standards of education.
Welcome To Juniper Park
Ideally located in the beautiful Vale of Aylesbury, Juniper Park from Kier Homes offers a stunning collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom family homes plus two 2 bedroom coach houses. With wide open countryside close by and the historic Buckinghamshire market town of Aylesbury just a short distance to the east, Juniper Park offers a beautifully balanced mix of town and country lifestyles.
Photos used are CGI images and some images are showhome/example photos that may not be actual internal pictures and are subject to change, Measurements, Pictures and floorplans are provided by the developer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56393311.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.