3 bedroom chalet for saleHammond Close, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Chalet
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- uPVC DG Conservatory
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Garage & Driveway
**THREE BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET** With a lounge and separate dining room, uPVC double glazed conservatory and an enclosed private rear garden. The property is in GOOD ORDER throughout and early viewing is essential.
This three bedroom detached chalet is situated in a cul-de-sac location in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property is in good order throughout and benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance porch, hall, lounge, separate dining room, conservatory, ground floor bathroom, first floor landing, three bedrooms and cloakroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway.
Front entrance door, tiled flooring, door to:
Staircase to first floor, radiator, tiled flooring, understair storage cupboard with power point.
Lounge 22' 3" x 11' 5" ( 6.78m x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the rear and uPVC double glazed side window, two radiators, TV point, feature brick fireplace with gas fire and tiled hearth, French doors to:
Dining Room 14' x 8' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed side window, built in double storage cupboard, telephone point, French doors to:
Conservatory 7' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.88m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows and uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 14' x 7' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, glazed display cabinets, built in electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, uPVC double glazed front window, door to the side, tiled flooring, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler which was fitted in June 2014.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with cupboard below, WC, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed side window, towel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Built in triple storage cupboard and airing cupboard, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, telephone point, fitted furniture to include double and single wardrobes, drawers, fitted cupboard housing:
With WC, wash basin, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.31m )
Velux window to the side, TV point, telephone point, radiator, eaves storage cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a garden with flower beds. There is a shingled driveway to the side leading to the garage, which has an up and over front door, power, light, side door and window to the rear. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio and paved area. There is a timber shed with power point and light, water feature and the garden is enclosed by walls with a side access gate.
Head east on Salhouse Road, continuing over the traffic lights and past the motorbike sales. Take the next right into Hammond Way, then left into Hammond Close, where the property can be found on the right. Ref: 1745.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56393332.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.