3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAbbotsford Crescent, Paisley
Sold STC £110,000
- Extended End Terrace Villa
- Rec Hall, Lounge
- Kitchen, Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms, Ensuite in Master
- DG, GCH, Gardens
Extremely rare extended end terrace villa located within the popular foxbar area of Paisley. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, with ensuite in master, DG, GCH, on street parking and gardens. This property would ideally suit first time buyers.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this extended end terrace villa located within the popular area of Foxbar, Paisley. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike and early viewing is highly advised.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms with a ensuite in the downstairs bedroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, on street parking, front and rear gardens.
Abbotsford Crescent is located near to The Glennifer Braes Country Park. Well placed for local schooling and shops nearby. Handy for amenities in the Southside including the Royal Alexandria Hospital. Bus services connect to the town centre and surrounding areas. Paisley also offers excellent shopping and a mainline railway station.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 5' 9" x 12' 5" ( 1.75m x 3.78m )
Bed 1 14' x 10' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.20m )
Bed 2 10' 5" x 15' 6" ( 3.18m x 4.72m )
Bed 3 10' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.38m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56393374.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.