2 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Long Wittenham
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- Enclosed entrance with oak door leading to a fabulous 21' x 17' open-plan sitting room/dining room boasting a large central Inglenook brick fireplace complemented by exposed wall and tim...
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry cupboard off, large side hallway leading to a ground floor cloakroom and a very flexible ground floor bedroom/family room
- First floor double bedroom and two bathrooms (one of these bathrooms could be reconfigured to provide a further bedroom)
- 14' mezzanine study area overlooking the sitting room/dining room (this area could be enclosed to provide further bedroom accommodation)
- Attractive front gardens well-stocked with many herbs complemented by a gravel driveway providing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to a detached stone built garage
- Fully enclosed attractive southerly facing cottage gardens offering good degrees of privacy
- The property offers a wealth of character features including heavily beamed walls and ceilings, attractive fireplaces and requires modernisation
Beautiful 13th century Grade II listed detached thatched cottage steeped in history within this delightful non-estate location well situated in the heart of one of the area's most sought after villages, offering a wealth of character features complemented by attractive southerly facing cottage gardens and parking facilities for several vehicles leading to a detached garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7202363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.