3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosedale Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- A Semi Detached House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Popular Residential Location
- Many Original Features Retained
- Entrance Hall
- Open Dining Room To Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Energy Rating G
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached house located on the left hand side of Rosedale Road when travelling towards Allerton Road. The property is beautifully presented throughout and has been modernised to a high standard by the current owner and briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge and open plan dining room to kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The property benefits from being double glazed, has gas central heating and surround sound. Externally there is an attractive rear garden. A viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56394094.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART161398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.